Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social - Something About Childhood

Sunday Social

Linking up with Ashley on Ashley Lately for Sunday Social. This week, Ashley thought up some childhood questions I probably wouldn't have thought about, but they are certainly fun to answer:


1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?
No, I didn't. But since my uncle did as a child (he once jumped out of his bedroom window), my mom put on window locks in all of our bedroom windows  :-)
 
2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
I had thought about running away a few times, but never actually did it. I didn't ever sneak out of the house per se, but wasn't always where my parents thought I was.
 
3. Did you have any imaginary friends?
I don't remember having any real imaginary friends. I imagined my favorite stuffed animal to be alive, but not quite to the "Calvin and Hobbes" degree.
 
4. Did you ever go toilet papering?
No, not really a German thing. Unless you mean the party game of wrapping the team partner in layers of toilet paper like a mummy, that was fun!
 
5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?
Oh, totally. My mom didn't want us to watch TV, so most of the shows I watched, especially in the afternoon, I sneaked in.
 
Looking forward to next weeks Social!

2 comments:

  1. I was the same way about telling my dad one thing and then being somewhere else... LOL fun childhood memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, definitely :-) But the sneaking in after dawn when I was supposed to be back by 1 or 2 am was fun as well!!

      Delete