Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social Today

Sunday Social

Linking up for Sunday Social with Ashley at Ashley Lately. Here are this week's questions:

1. What is your shopping weakness?
H&M  :-) I usually always find something cute for the girls or a nice, inexpensive , simple shirt for me there. My wardrobe is all about basics.

2. What is your food weakness?
Anything sweet. And spaghetti with tomato sauce. It is my favorite go-to comfort food, and always brightens a hard day.
3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
Hard to say, it depends on the mood. Most of the time I don't watch anything at all and rather go read a book or surf the internet. The other day I watched "The Graduate", solely for the soundtack, and bcause Dustin Hoffman was indeed attractive at 30 (apart from the hight).
4. What is your go to breakfast food?
When I'm home and don't have time I usually just have a bowl of cereal. At work, I just had nutella sandwiches (or low-fat cream cheese and jelly, if I feel guilty about starting my day with nutella)
 
5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
Love coffee! At weekends, usually a triple espresso with steamed milk and three sugars. During the week just regular coffee with about 1/3rd of milk and 2 sugars to go.
 
Birthday morning coffee (2012)
 Thank you for the awesome questions, Ashley! Looking forward to reading all the other answers!

6 comments:

  1. The Graduate is such a classic, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nutella is the perfect addition to my morning waffle or bagel,too :)

    thanks for stopping by!

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, too, for coming over! Nutella is just the awesomest comfort food ever invented!

      Delete
  3. I could eat pasta with tomato sauce all day! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really all day, because I'm a sweet breakfast girl, but definitely for lunch, snack, dinner, and before-bed snack :-)

      Delete