Sunday, May 5, 2013

4-Somes

Hello everyone. time for Social Sunday again. We have a new mural on our dining room wall.; nope, the girls did not get creative again, it was me, slicing off the tip of my already mutilated finger and obviously spraying bood everywhere (Lily: Mami, why do you have those weird red spots all over your face??). But weekend is over, so time to see what Ashley has in store of us this Sunday: It's all about the number 4!!

1. Four favorite things to do on a weekend:
  1.  Sleep in. I admit, Sunday mornings the hubby and I often sleep in and let the girls watch some TV.
  2. Have a nice family breakfast.
  3. Have fresh cappuccino. Yes, I love my triple espresso cappuccino in the morning, but again, weekday mornings are way too hectic to enjoy one of these, and the coffee at work is kind of gross.
  4. Spending time with the family. I love to cuddle up on the couch with the girls, or have us all go into town for some shopping, meeting up with friends, etc. 

2. Four favorite things about your best friend:
  1. Well, the fact that she is my best friend. We've known each other since 5th grade and became best friends in 8th grade, I believe. We don't see each other often, but she's always there. We have quite different lives but can still relate.
  2. She never judges me.
  3. She agreed to be our girls' guardian should something happen to us. I know, the worst case is likely not to happen, but for us, with kind of difficult situations in both of our families, are happy to know that our girls are well taken care of should something happen to us.
  4. She's an elementary school teacher. Why I love that about her? Well, as parents we're oftentimes just going with what seems right to us. She's had a lot of classes on childhood development, etc. so we definitely value her input on the girls.
3. Four things you would do with $100.000:
  1. Pay off 2 of the house loans.
  2. Take a nice vacation to the States to visit family and friends.
  3. Go on our much belated honeymoon to Rome.
  4. Have a great house-warming party with all of our friends.
 4. Four favorite books you've ever read:
  1. Smilla's Sense of Snow by Peter Hoeg
  2. A Song of Ice and Fire Series by J.R.R. Martin
  3. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
  4. Dirty Job by Christopher Moore
5. Four favorite snack foods:
  1. Dark chocolate
  2. Apple slices
  3. Cherry tomatoes
  4. Cheese
6. Four things you must do daily:
  1. Kiss the hubby
  2. Brush my teeth
  3. Take a shower
  4. Bathe the girls

Have a good start into this coming week, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. hey stephanie! I've been reading your blogs, LOVE them! I am new blogger and saw that you were following me and wanted to say thank you!! :-) you are my first follower and I appreciate it lots!!!! I recently learned how to follow back! I know I'm slow but I finally got it. I wanted to tell you that I now following YOU! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following back. Let me know if you have questions about blogger; I'm far from an expert, but glad to help out if I can!!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh a honeymoon in Rome sounds incredible! Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! We planned on going to Rome for a REAL honeymoon just after we were married, but life and the Army had other plans for us, so we still didn't have a honeymoon. Hopefully for our 10th anniversary in 3 years!

      Delete