Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Social On Past And Future

Sunday Social


Joining once again Sunday Social with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social. Today, it's all about the Past and the Future:

1. 1 year ago I was...
... just returning from our lsat vacation the the U.S. We've been to the in-law's new ranch and visited our friends for the last time in their old home in Graham, WA. We met a few new people, caught up with our old friends, met my friend's new baby boy and I was finally able to meet one of the hubbies good friends from his time in Hawaii. Oh, and Lily got to re-connect with her all-time favorite Uncle David  ;-)


2. 5 years ago I was...
... enjoying my first year as a mom of an outside-baby. And we were getting ready for yet another life-changing event, the hubby's separation from the Army and our move to our new home in Washington.

3. 10 years ago I was...
... just graduating High School, not looking forward to my summer job, but definitely anticipating moving away from home and start college in September.
 
4. 1 year from now I'll be... 
 ... doing mostly the same as today. I'll be working more actively towards a promotion and hopefully decorating our new home like a little mad-girl. And I'll prepare being the mom of a first-grader!!


5. 5 years ago I'll be...
...hopefully reading the next (maybe final??) book of the "Song of Ice and Fire" series. I might be finished by now and look forward to the TV series. And we'll most likely make the difficult decision on what secondary school Lily is going to attend in September.

6. 10 years from now I'll be... 
... busy saying "no" to a couple of feisty teenagers. And the hubby and I will once again enjoy some of the freedoms of having older kids, like going on couple-vacations; oh, and I'll hopefully be busy preparing for a trip to Cuba with my best friend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment