Monday, June 10, 2013

Adult ABCs

The awesome Melissa at Home on Deranged has tagged me in this fun game. And that is just what I need after having to stomach that not only Doctor Who is on break but also season 3 of Game of Thrones ended without a certain wedding (not giving more details, don't want to spoil it for people who have not yet read the books). Here we go with the adult version of our favorite ABC song...

A. Attached or Single? Very much attached. And he's not getting rid of me.. (you should read Melissa's answer to that one, I loved it!!)

B. Best Friend? Of course the hubby, but he doesn't really count in that because he's so much more. So there's my best friend since 8th grade, who is so awesome (or crazy/insane/naive, you choose one) to agree to take care of all of our kids should something happen to us. It puts some mind to ease!!

C. Cake or pie? Both! I have a serious sweet tooth, as long as I'm not pregnant in my first trimester, then I cannot stand either. And now, I crave apple pie!

D. Day of choice? Saturday. Everything's possible on a Saturday. Sleeping in, watching a movie with the girls, going shopping. I just love Saturdays!

E. Essential item? Probably my wallet.

F. Favorite color? purple (yes, I admit it!!)
G. Gummy bears or worms? Yogurt gums. I don't do jellied animal candy.

H. Hometown? My hometown of choice is Erlangen. I technically live in a suburb of Erlangen, because it's affordable and we really love this little town! The town I was born in.. I hate that place!

I. Favorite indulgence? Artisan chocolate. We have some really awesome chocolate stores in town. Dark chocolate with red pepper or lavender anyone??

J. January or July? Can I say October? I love seasons, so I like both January and July, but fall is my favorite season.

K. Kids? Miss Lilly and Miss Violet, yes, I'm an unlikely girls' mom and love it!!

L. Life isn’t complete without? the family and coffee.

M. Marriage date? April 7, 2006. Why? Well, it was the first date we could get after struggling with the paperwork for months.

N. Number of brothers/sisters? That's a difficult question. Technically, I have a sister, but I don't call her that any more (long story); but I have learned over the years that blood is not always thicker than water and have an amazing "adopted" family.

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples!! But orange juice.. weird..

P. Phobias? Height. Makes me panick big time!

Q. Quotes? Mami, is Jesus a zombie??? (Lily this year around Easter. A longer conversation on the different types of undead according to the D&D universe ensued .The result? Jesus is a lich)

R. Reasons to smile? Everything. I try to smile as much as possible because it simply improves my mood and oftentimes that of others as well.

S. Season of choice? Fall!!

T. Tag 5 People. Pinky, Jessica, Jen, Susannah, Adrienne

U. Unknown fact about me? I'm kind of scared of needles. Which makes it more difficult having two girls watching me getting a tetanus shot. Wanted to whine but couldn't.. As a kid, however, I could, and did bolt on occasion.

V. Vegetable? It's asparagus season in Germany right now!!

W. Worst habit? I just learned that I grind my teeth, not this loud, annoying grinding but the subconscious clenching my teeth. My dentist says that I am way too young for my teeth. I've been watching myself and try to stop it. It's annoying.

X. Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. I don't like being bombarded by radiation.

Y. Your favorite food? Plain old spaghetti and tomato sauce.

Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces

6 comments:

  1. So fun!

    Have a blessed week...

    Jayma | http://JaymasTips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jayma. It was indeed a lot of fun. You should do it, too!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me lady! This will be one of the first posts up after my 'break'! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Pinky! Looking forward to reading your response. Enjoy your break, looking forward to having you back!

      Delete
  3. I'm not so sure about this dark chocolate with red pepper or lavender. Sounds like some kind of weirdo nutjob stuff, I tell ya. ;)
    We almost named our first daughter Violet, but I was afraid people would just assume her favorite color was purple and give it to her all the time. Crazy, I know.
    Thanks so much for playing along! I got a little more insight into you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I was not sure about the dark chocolate with lavender, but it was awesome! The pepper version as well. The good thing about this store is that they let you taste their chocolate before you buy it.

      Violet indeed got a lot of purple clothes in the beginning, mostly from her grandparents, but that evened out, soon. And she happens to look really cute in purple ;-)

      Delete