Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hubby's Treasure Chest - Pony Edition

The girls are huge fans of My Little Pony, and frequently torture their poor Daddy with it. Being the wonderful dad he is, he lets them watch an episode every once in a while and even got them little figurines as stocking stuffers last yule and took them to a date to BK when they had the MLP toys with the kiddy meal. To decompress (and let me in on the fun as well), he found those gems - don't ask me where..

Male MLP humor  ;-)

I'm so glad that has never happened to me before  ;-)

That's one way to say it...

Don't mess with books!!

Don't really know what to say..

Twilight Sparkle is by far my favorite pony, since she owns a library  ;-) Who's your favorite?


Going for a second round with Elleroy

I Don't Like Mondays Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment