Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Social - TV Time

Sunday Social


Once again, I'm linking up with Ashley for the Sunday Social. It's been busy this weekend, and quite honestly, I need another weekend, I'm so not ready for a new week of craziness! But since things are as they are, let's have a look at my sometimes somewhat embarrassing TV history (and present):

1. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
As a little kid, definitely THIS!

And I liked (and still like) those 1-hour fairy tale movies I now watch with the girls.

2. What is your current favorite TV show?

Don't judge!!
I would like to say that it is THIS show, but some wonderful execs decided to axe it after only about 11 episodes!!
Yes, I'm still in denial!!

3. Which reality TV show would you NEVER do?
How about: all of them! I hate reality TV, even though I admit the guilty pleasure of watching "Wife Swap", even though it's more a case of "Fremdschaemen" than actually enjoying the show. 

4. Which reality TV show would you LOVE to do?
See answer to no. 3. But if you count game shows as "reality TV", I'd love to do Jeopardy or Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, even though I'd probably embarrass myself in national TV.

5. What is the TV personality / character that you feel is most like you?
If I had to pick someone, I'd say Miranda from SATC. I'm a career mom, who used to be such a tough girl before being a mom, and since that day had to learn to accept her "new" self.


6. Which TV character would you want to date?
No words needed!

Have a good start into this coming week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment