It's almost done. The house needs to dry out completely, the flooring put in, the walls / ceilings finished with paint, and the bathroom fixtures installed. Can't believe how close we are!
2. Plant an apple tree with Lily.
3. Decorate the house and create fun rooms for the girls.
We are currently having at least a movie date every month! Thank you LoveFilm!
5. Wear nail polish for a month (without excess chipping).
It's called "Hollywood Red"; it has a little too much of a pinkish hue in it for my taste, but I'm wearing it and will post a picture at some point *pinky promise*
Check out my blog :-)
9. Organize an all-girls Indian Curry dinner.
We watched "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2" in October and "Frozen" in January.
Erlangen Night Run in August, 11.7k; Arcadenlauf in September, 10k.
13. Sew a dress and wear it.
One week of pure family time in the Bavarian Forest!
We went to Sea Life for Violet's 3rd birthday. A recap of our day can be found here.
17. Go to at least two big fairs this fair season.
Playmobil Fun Park in December
19. Get a massage.
20. Practice with the new camera.
Bought my new Asics Nimbus-14 today and love them!
22. Practice 30 minutes of yoga every day for at least a month.
I learned my lessons in patience, more from the house than from the girls, to be honest.
24. Get organized and keep it that way.
25. Learn 5 new things about myself.